Why Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss?
Are you interested in a lifestyle where you can eat what you enjoy and still lose weight on a regular basis?
If so, you may want to consider Intermittent Fasting. Using this fasting lifestyle approach will enable you lose excess weight – A way of eating that will allow you to still eat the foods you most enjoy. It’s not only practical, but it really works. This method of losing weight combined with a paleo or protein/vegetable diet has become the latest rage in dieting around the world.
What is Intermittent Fasting?
Intermittent Fasting is a way of eating where you fast for about 16 hours or more(except for your bullet proof coffee), and then eat normally and sensible the next 6 hours or so. Or more dramatically you fast for 24 hours and then eat healthy paleo style meals in between the fasting window.
Intermittent fasting, claims that you can eat the foods you most enjoy but do so in a restricted time frame. It’s a way of achieving some of the benefits of caloric restriction without having to count calories and be dealing with food rationing all the time. You will however, be restricting your food intake for only certain periods of time that you choose.
Why Should You Consider Intermittent Fasting as a Lifestyle?
- Intermittent Fasting saves you money on food — My food bills have reduced dramatically since I first started fasting. I am not tied to constantly shopping as I was when on special diets. I don’t think about food as much, and when I get to me eating day, I eat less. I save my money for my once a week splurge day I allow myself. During my fasting days, I just sip on Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee (Yes it is a bit of an investment and a lifestyle and so much more affordable and enjoyable as well, then that daily $5.00 soy lattes I was drinking before all this.)
- On Intermittent Fasting I lost 2 pounds a week - You can certainly lose weight on this method in a fairly short amount of time if you are diligent and stick to it as a way of life. One thing it is not- a quick weight loss diet. It is a lifestyle that becomes a part of the way you eat all the time. I love how my body feels after IF. But it takes time. You will lose weight at a healthy, steady rate over the weeks ahead. Guaranteed! This is why this is one of the #1 diets people are doing all over the world. It works if you do it!
- Fasting puts you back in control about food — I loved the fasting for many reason, but the thing I love the most is the fact that I can go without food, and I know it now. I am in charge of food, not the other way around. I lost the cravings for eating too much of the time and overeating at mealtime. Plus, your stomach seems to shrink! Which was alright by me!
- The EAT- FAST- EAT method is good for you — Fasting has long term health benefits. Such as removing inflammation for the cells and organs, and cleaning out the colon, resting the liver and many other health and healing benefits. The stomach and organs need a rest from the constant digestion process. This is one of the best things you can do for your body on a regular basis. The health benefits are enormous!
- Intermittent Fasting saves time — There is not calorie counting, weighting out of ingredients, or preparing special meals. One kind for you and something different for your family. Plus, the days that you are fasting, the time that usually goes into planning, preparing and eating can go into doing other things to keep you busy instead of fussing with food. Once you get the habit of going without eating for a day, it is very freeing! I love my non-eating days. I get out of the kitchen. No dishes even!
- Intermittent Fasting is much easier — When you diet you are setting yourself up for failure as the body craves certain foods during stressful periods. When you diet it is typically going to be some time before you get to enjoy those favorite, yummy foods again. Not with IF. You can look forward to eating those comfort foods again the very next day.
How To Get Started?
The easiest and fastest way to get started is to follow a simple step by step guide. Here at EatFastEatDiet.com we review several programs that have been designed specifically for people who want to learn more about Intermittent Fasting to lose weight. I also offer on this site, alot of information about holistic weight loss protocols and other eating programs that work together well with Intermittent Fasting to get even better results.
This site is geared especially towards Intermittent fasting for women, as so many of the sites on this subject are geared to men and body building. Of course this diet is helpful for anyone, but this site is for those women like myself who have a bit of belly fat to start with or are over the age of 45, that really need a permanent solution. Getting older doesn’t have to go hand in hand with being plump! Women need less food when we age, but we still enjoy our goodies~ This site is for us, because we can have and deserve the best of both worlds as wise women- a healthy trim body, and the pleasures of our favorite foods. I am sharing specifically with you!
DO you want to get started on this lifestyle right away?
Learn more here:
#1 Rated Option is the Intermittent Diet- This is an easier way to get started and works for most everyone-especially women
# 2 Rated Option is the Stop Eat Stop Method- A great ebook that seems to be written with body building for men in mind, but can be adapted for women as well- Very good book for learning this method.
#3 Rated Option for Intermittent Fasting for Women is my own ebook guide – The Holistic Guide to The ‘Eat Fast Eat’ Lifestyle- I hope you enjoy (coming available soon!)
Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoy the information!
Holistic Health and Beauty Practitioner
Founder of EatFastEatDiet.com